Favorites, Frustrations & Fabulous with Jane Godman

Author Jane Godman is sharing her Favorites, Frustrations and Fabulous with us. Her new book out now is: Colton and the Single Mom (The Coltons of Red Ridge).



 Connect with Jane Godman on the web:


Website         Facebook          Twitter



Favorites
I have a VERY sweet tooth, so my favorite foods are always desserts. Meringues, macaroons, cream cakes, and sponges. Anything gooey and sticky. Yum. 

Frustrations
Rules and regulations that seem designed to make life difficult. Deliveries that don't turn up. People who promise they'll call and don't. Rudeness in general.   

Fabulous
The amazing romance readers who take the time to post reviews of my books. They are such a generous group of people and I love sharing my stories with them.  




Colton and the Single Mom (The Coltons of Red Ridge)




This Colton cop falls for a ready-made family
A Coltons of Red Ridge story

A serial killer is on the loose, and true-crime filmmaker Esmée da Costa is on the case. K-9 cop Brayden Colton, the prime suspect’s half brother, works hard to stop her prying, but sparks fly as he falls for Esmée and her son. When Esmée and Brayden’s little family comes under siege, can they save all they love?

Read Reader Reviews

Buy on:


Amazon UK              Amazon Aust

Harlequin                 B&N 

Kobo        Book Depository        iBooks


19 comments:

  1. Welcome to Romance Reader, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's lovely to be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to learn a bit about Jane and the book sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! Thank you, obviously I'm biased, but I think the book is good :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm actually writing next year's Colton story as this year's is being published, so it feels like I'm in a bit of a time warp :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Nas and Jane - frustrations at impoliteness I quite agree with ... but I'm so pleased I don't have a sweet tooth - love them though! Good luck with your Colton mystery Romance ... sounds fun - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hilary :) Here's to politeness!

      Delete
  6. I love a salty and sweet combo. Thanks for introducing us to Jane and her novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly. My daughter makes the most delicious salted caramel brownies :) Yum!

      Delete
  7. Oh that sounds good. I tend to like stories with serial killers. I have a huge sweet tooth too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, sounds like we have a lot in common :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for dropping back to say hello. I have a new bird blog that you might enjoy until we start travelling again. See the link on My Life in the Charente in the right hand column under My blogs. Happy weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diane, I'll have to check that out. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe I love sweets, but they don't love me D: nice to meet you Jane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is it that the things we love the most are always the wrong things? *eye roll* Nice to meet you too, Lily x

      Delete
  11. Ugh, those things are definitely frustrating! Always good to know when authors appreciate their readers and reviewers though!

    ReplyDelete

Join the discussion!