Today we will be meeting author Amy Ruttan and she's got a kindle copy giveaway of her latest release, MELTING THE ICE QUEEN'S HEART.
Amy Ruttan on the web:
Over to Amy now...
Five Things about Amy Ruttan
- I was supposed to be born on St. Patrick’s Day, but was a born a month late and arrived Easter Sunday in April. I say April because sometimes Easter occurs in March. I came just after a Bob Hope special.
- I love car trips. Seriously, I’m like a dog that way. Just let me stick my head out the window and watch it all go by! My favorite place to drive so far? Highway 212 from Rapid City into Montana. Beautiful stretch of highway.
- I’ve been to the top of a mountain. This is a huge deal for me because I’m TERRIFIED of heights, but in 2012 I conquered my fear and went up Whistler’s in Jasper National Park. Next time I’ll hike the trail along the top.
- I’m terrified of sharks, but in San Francisco I sucked up my fear and touched one.
- I knew my husband was the one the first time I met him. I know people don’t believe in that usually, but I knew the moment I met him. I even called my Mom to tell her.
And those are five completely random things about me. I’m not very exciting I’m afraid.
But Amy is exciting! She writes exciting heros and feisty but strong heroines. Just look at
Amy's latest release MELTING THE ICE QUEEN'S HEART and there's a Kindle gift copy for one commenter.
Having left his humanitarian posting in Africa to raise his two orphaned nieces in San Francisco, Dr. Gavin Brice has enough on his plate without an inconvenient attraction to his new boss! The frosty Dr. Virginia Potter clearly disapproves of his maverick ways - but with one amazing kiss, the ice begins to thaw….
Buy on Amazon