Intro on: Pippa Roscoe, A Ring to Take His Revenge (The Winner's Circle)

This week we are introducing author Pippa Roscoe and her new book, A Ring to Take His Revenge (The Winner's Circle).


Mills & Boon author Pippa Roscoe lives in Norfolk near her family and makes daily promises that this will be the day she will leave the computer and take a long walk in the countryside. She can’t remember a time when she wasn’t dreaming of gorgeous alpha males and misunderstood heroines. Totally her mother’s fault of course—she gave Pippa her first romance to read at the age of seven! She is inconceivably happy that she gets to share those daydreams with her readers.

Pippa Roscoe on the web:

Website          Facebook        Twitter




  • What is your writing Kryptonite?

    1. No coffee. All joking aside, I literally can't function without coffee. I'm mean, miserable, moody... all the 'm's'. And there's no way that I can sit down with my notebook, or at my laptop, and try to do any kind of writing with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp. (That's a particularly English phrase, but I'm thinking that it will translate). With coffee, I can write anywhere, and for as long as the creativity goddess keeps shining. 





    2. Did you ever consider writing under a pseudonym?

      1. I did consider writing under a pseudonym but only because I wanted to create an 'author persona' to help distance me from any possible future negativity. Having worked with authors before, I knew how powerfully that can affect the way an author sees themselves and their work. But I love this genre, the books that we write within that genre and decided that I was happy to take the bad if I also got to own the good. I'm proud of what we write and the love and the happy-ever-afters we create and every time I see my name on a copy of my book, it makes me jump for joy and fist pump. (Internally, of course, not necessarily in the book aisle of my food shop. Although that has been known to happen!)  


        Do you try more to be original or to deliver to readers what they want?

        I try to write the books that I want to read. Yes, there is always an awareness or mindfulness of what the readers like or what they're looking for but before I was a writer I was a reader and that will always be what guides me.  I have to have something in my book that excites me and that allows me to channel that excitement because I don't think that the readers would enjoy my stories if I don't enjoy writing them. 

        Tell us about your book...

        In A Ring to Take His Revenge Antonio Acuri's sole focus is on taking down the man that destroyed his family - his own father. To do so, he needs a fake-fiance and it seems that only his beautiful secretary, Emma, will do. But it's not long before the lines between business and pleasure become blurred and soon Antonio is going to have to make a choice between what he wants and what he needs. 



        A Ring to Take His Revenge (The Winners' Circle)



        He’ll do anything to settle the score…

        …even fake an engagement!

        To secure his revenge against his cruel father, billionaire Antonio Arcuri needs a fake fiancée—fast! He demands his shy PA, Emma Guilham, wear his diamond. In return, he’ll help fulfill her dreams—starting with a jet-set trip to Buenos Aires! It’s a simple charade, until the burning tension between them erupts into irresistible desire. Now Antonio must decide between vengeance and Emma…

        A powerfully intense revenge romance!.

        Buy on:

        Amazon UK             
        Amazon Aust


        Nook                        Kobo



        14 comments:

        1. Have a great day and weekend. ♥

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. Thank you Sandee, I hope you had a great weekend!

            Delete
        2. Replies
          1. It was really fun to write, I hope you enjoy it! Best wishes.

            Delete
        3. Could be a great screwball comedy plot, too.

          Best of luck with your new release!

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. :) I must admit, now that you say it, that could have been quite a fun angle! Best wishes!

            Delete
        4. Congrats Pippa!
          I don't drink coffee, but my brother would die without it! LOL!

          ReplyDelete
        5. :) I feel his pain! Thanks for dropping by! Best wishes.

          ReplyDelete
        6. Can't say I'm a coffee drinker, but your comments about it made me chuckle! Congratulations on the release!

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. Thanks so much Sherry. I'm already on my third cup today! Best wishes.

            Delete
        7. Congratulations on the new book!

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. Thank you Janet. I hope that you enjoy it! Best wishes.

            Delete
        8. Hi Pippa and Nas ... how fascinating - your mother giving you a romance book to read aged 7 - obviously hooked you in. I was hooked into reading ... but the Georgian loves and French ones ... good luck with your new book - cheers Hilary

          ReplyDelete
        9. It sounds like coffee is a magical writer drink in her world :D I love it. I have to say that I really like the idea of her being so proud of her genre and writing - as you should be!

          My recent post: https://oliviascatastrophe.com/2018/10/my-best-friends-exorcism-book-review/

          ReplyDelete