Intro on Author: Joanne Dannon, Forever Mine #Free Book

This week we have Intro on Author on: Joanne Dannon.  She has a new release, Forever Mine.


 She also has a message:

Sign up to my Reader Newsletter and get a  FREE e-copy of Bidding on Love!     


Who is Joanne Dannon? 

Joanne Dannon, an Australian author, writes to give her readers the experience she loves to savor--indulging in a sigh-worthy-happily-ever-after, being swept away from the everyday by diving into a delicious romance novel. 

Joanne is a happily married mother of two heroes-in-training who loves spending time with friends and family. She can be found on Facebook and her website joannedannon.com chatting about reading, writing, cooking, vintage-inspired dresses and all things romantic.



Joanne Dannon on the web:  

Facebook      Website      Instagram      Goodreads

Who do you like to read? 

I mainly read romances but also enjoy thrillers. I tend to read books by fellow writers and those recommended to me.


What are some of your pet reading peeves?

Poor structure, boring plot and predictable endings. 


Tell us a little about your book...

Forever Mine is a twist on the friends to lovers trope. Hannah has had a crush on her BFF’s brother, Zac, for years but he’s never noticed her. But then Hannah and Zac have a chance to spend time together and he starts seeing her differently. Can a player like Zac settle down with an every day gal like Hannah?

I loved writing this book and had so much fun with it. One of my friends (who’s also a beta reader for me) read it and loved it. In fact she read it one sitting, finishing it at 2.30am! She rang me the following morning to tell me she couldn’t stop reading and wanted to know how it ended. That made my day. Hope you enjoy reading it too :) 

Blurb - 

It's never a good idea to fall for your best friend's brother... or so they say. 

Hannah Greene is fed up. A romantic at heart, she's had a major crush on her best friend's brother for years but he's never noticed her. To shape a life for herself away from Zac, she must move on.

Zac Warne, smooth-talking sales guy who takes responsibility to a whole new level, loves the thrill of the chase but is not interested in settling down, ever. It's not that he doesn't believe in love, it's just not for him.

But circumstances have Hannah and Zac spending one weekend together and a night of fun leads to more than just emotional consequences for them.

Compelled to right wrongs and beholden to fix problems, Zac has to convince Hannah his about-turn about wanting a relationship with her is not just one of convenience. Can Hannah now trust this smooth-talking playboy who has a reputation for breaking hearts, including her own?


22 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine for dropping by :) If you love blissful romances, then you'll love Forever Mine :)

      Delete
  2. Joanne's so cute - she definitely looks like someone who'd write HEA romances! Wishing her much success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexa - that's very nice of you to say :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a nice book to read. Congrats on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Birgit :) If you like blissful romances, you'll like Forever Mine. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to decipher Lexa's HEA. I'm so slow, but got it! Once in a while I enjoy those kinds of endings. Great to meet Joanne and find out about her books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clem :) and thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  6. I love the friends to romance trope because I think it is so realistic! It would be cool to see the author's personal twist on that trope. And I agree, a boring plot in a book is definitely let down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Olivia-Savannah! I love friends to lovers, in fact, I'm currently sketching out another storyline with this trope :) It's always fun :)

      I always like to add a twist to my books, just to make things different and fresh. If you like blissful romances, you'll love Forever Mine.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. This sounds like my kinda book, seeing's as how I've been married to my best friend for almost fifty years... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The romantic in me looooooooooves that!!!!!! :)

      I do love a good friends to lovers trope! If you like blissful romances, you'll love Forever Mine.

      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  8. When I was younger, I was in love with my best male friend and he had feelings for me, too. But we were too scared to do anything about it. So these books always make me sigh and say "what if..."

    Nice to meet you, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrys :) I do love this romantic trope, in fact, I'm writing another friends to lovers book due out at the end of the year.

      Your feelings of being scared are normal and usually are what holds friends back. I love exploring, in my books, their feelings for when something changes and they "let go" so to speak :)

      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  9. Lovely interview and interviewee. :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) and greetings back to you :)

      Delete
  10. Sounds like a fun book. I'll add it to my list. Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa :) I hope you love reading Forever Mine :)

      Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  11. Nothing feels better than when they read your book in one sitting, eh? I do love that trope. Haven't read that one for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Crystal :)

      I love a good friends to lovers trope, in fact, I'm writing another one now :)

      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  12. I am not so into romance but I love thrillers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a good thriller :) Nice to see you again Squid :)

      Delete

Join the discussion!