We have author Jacqui Jacoby and she is telling us about her heroine Jamie Walsh in With A Vengeance, she'll giveaway an eCopy as well.
Jacqui Jacoby on the web:
Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Me
By Jaime Walsh
It’s the combined little things of a person’s life that make up their personality. Things in their past, things about their nature that define who they are. Maybe it doesn’t seem like it was much, but a character trait or an experience can have profound effect on the way a person turns out.
I looked into my background and tried to find things that said “me”, things that helped shape me into the person that I am. They may not look like much, but they were only mine.
1. I’m Left handed.
2. My favorite TV show is Dr Who. Yes, I do have nerd traits.
3. I like spiders. I hate snakes.
4. I graduated Georgetown with a BA in French but did not walk in the ceremony.
5. I lived in Paris my junior year.
6. I always wanted a cat I could name Oscar Wilde but I’m allergic.
7. I broke my leg skiing when I was fifteen and had to study with tutors for the rest of the term.
8. I never went to the prom though dated as senior.
9. I don’t like chocolate, but give me some French caramel any day.
10. I saw all three Lord of the Rings movies four times in the theaters. Usually alone.
I could think of more. I do have over thirty years to draw experience from. Some big – the death of my folks. Some small –my favorite stuffed bear when I was a kid. But ten seems like a nice round number. I think it’s enough to give you an idea of me.
WITH A VENGEANCE
The more she wanted out, the more they dragged her back in!
Daughter to murdered CIA officers, niece to a deputy director, Jaime Walsh has never known life outside the world of espionage. Until a high-action case in Buenos Aires leaves her gutted. Physically, emotionally…and professionally.
She’d planned for her long-overdue vacation to be a time to rest and reassess. With her longtime partner Stephen not far behind, it’s a tropical paradise away from work. A paradise where boundaries will be tested.
From their training days, Stephen Reid has watched Jaime kick ass while performing what has become his second job—watching her back. But now his feelings have grown.
As best friends look at each other in a new light, they like what they see. And Jaime dreams of a new life outside “the company”.
Except someone from their past won’t be satisfied until Jaime and the man she loves are hunted to the brink of death. Now Jaime must find the strength to trust her heart and let go of her fear. Before she loses everything…
Read an Excerpt