Favorites, Frustrations & Fabulous with Lynne Marshall

This week we have author Lynne Marshall sharing with us her Favorites, Frustrations & Fabulous. And she has a new book out, Forever a Father (The Delaneys of Sandpiper Beach). 



You can connect with Lynne Marshall on the Web:


 Website          Facebook     



Favorites: 

Food - Seafood, all kinds, simply grilled and seasoned; Music - I have eclectic taste ranging from classical to pop and Jazz;  Books - Romance genre, of course, but also dystopian futuristic tales;  Movies - Comedies are my remedy for all that ails me, but I also enjoy a good thriller adventure;  Drink - Coffee. Alcoholic drink: Chardonnay, crisp and unoaked. 
Frustrations: 

I am in a business (writing) that changes almost daily.  With my nature being resistant to change, I am constantly feeling challenged and pushed to do and try new things. I wish I could simply spend my time writing, but that isn't possible these days.
Fabulous: 

Beachside resorts. Bathroom amenities from 5 star hotels - some of the soap is amazing. The sky at dawn and also at sunset. A well-acted play. Gifted piano bar musicians while eating tasty appetizers and drinks. Snuggling with my granddaughters and also with Milo my dog. Traveling wherever with my husband. Being outdoors when the rain stops and the clouds disperse. Having people read and enjoy my books. The color turquoise. 

Forever a Father (The Delaneys of Sandpiper Beach)


“Will you be my dad?”

Ask me anything but that.

Once upon a time, Dr. Daniel Delaney had it all. But he lost it in the blink of an eye, and he won’t let himself fall again—not even for his dedicated new assistant, Keela O’Mara, and her adorable, lonely little girl, Anna. Resisting a starry-eyed four-year-old is tough enough. Denying her perfect, loving single mom may be more than Daniel can handle…


Buy on:


Amazon UK                 Amazon Aust



22 comments:

  1. A beachside resort with a cup of coffee and a good book sounds like my perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice interview and the book sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book sounds like a really fun read. Totally agree about sunrises and sunsets and all kinds of music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Carol. It was a fun book to write, hopefully it translates into a fun book to read.

      Delete
  4. Yes, yes yes on the seafood. I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing sure can be frustrating at times. Thank goodness there are the good times too. Congratulations on your book, Lynne. The cover is precious. I bet the story is also. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an interesting book but I am inclined to go for mysteries and thrillers. Good luck, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Individual reading proclivities are what make the world go around, right Diane? So what are you doing at Romance Reader? lol ;)

      Delete
  7. Hello, Lynne! Best of luck with the book. Love your cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like an interesting book. I've been meaning to read more romance novels lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know it's super healthy, but seafood is not really my fave. What I do love are 5 star hotels and all the fun things that go with it! Comedies are so fun to watch, and glad you like them. Kudos on the release of the new book - the cover is quite nice. Hugs...and Happy Tuesday! RO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like that guy is destined to be a dad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I can't do seafood so we are different there but I love her taste in music and movie genre! I love a good laugh. I can imagine being in a career which involves a lot of change when you're not used to that is a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia - change is always a challenge, right? However, it is inevitable with everything in life. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete

Join the discussion!