Kamy Chetty around the web:
Over to Kamy Chetty now...
10 Things you Didn’t Know About MeJ
1. The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don’t know
2. I actually can write hot sex scenes without keeping my eyes closed the entire time, during the writing that is, not the sexJ
3. My first job in high school was as a receptionist at a Funeral Home.
4. Although I’ve been writing all my life, I’ve wanted to be a nurse since I was five years old.
5. I’m married to my soul mate and the only man who has ever been able to rock my world no matter how many heroes/characters I come across in my books.
6. I like my coffee, like my man, strong, dark and sweet
7. I’m spoilt; 9 out of 10 times I get my way, and usually the tenth time it’s because I changed my mind.
8. I have a very outgoing persona which I show to everyone else, but I also enjoy my ‘me’ time.
9. I usually make these plans in my head. Like I was going to have my first baby before I turned 25years of age, my daughter was born when I was 22 years old, I wanted my family complete before the age of thirty. My son was born when I was 25years old. I had achievements like I wanted to be a nurse manager, nurse educator, both those have now been ticked off my list. The big one has been, I wanted to be published by the age of forty. Well I accepted my first contract before I turned 40 years of age.
10. So the last thing you would have guessed by now is I usually do what I believe I want to do. So believe in yourself and your dreams and you can achieve anything you set your mind to do. That’s what I’d like to leave you with.
Falling Into Paradise
Sophie Redmond knew betrayal, she knew mistrust. She knew everything that was wrong with the world, until Damon Watson charmed his way into her life.
The rules she used to shield her heart were broken one by one, as Damon showed her compassion and kindness.
When no one else believes in her, he shows her hope. But is hope ever enough?
Damon knew trouble when he saw it. He was the sheriff. He could spot it a mile away and Sophie was trouble with a capital T. What was it about this City Slicker doctor that made him want to forget everything but those whiskey brown eyes and that honey blonde hair spilled against his naked chest.
Can Damon put the past behind him and choose to love again?